Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Early Birthday Fun

I can't believe its been over a month since I last updated our blog!  A lot has happened since the last time I updated and I have pictures to share too.

Two weeks ago, Maury and I got to opportunity to got home for a job interview for Maury.  While we were home we celebrated my birthday that is now 6 days away! We knew we wouldn't get to go home for my actual birthday, so my wonderful husband set up an early birthday party for me with my closest friends.  I am so grateful I got to see everyone while I was home :)

The wonderful Debbie Stankevich made desserts and a special birthday cake for me (I need to find a picture of it to share!)

Beth, Garrett, Emily, Maury, Darin, Vlad, Debbie, Me, and Jordan

Callan, Sarah, Kelsey, Jon and Jt
(Seth and my mom in the background:)

Seth and my dad trying to be cool ;) 

Emily and Debbie

Darin pretending to sleep

Attempt #1

Love these girls :)

Haha there are no words for my friends 

Me and my brother

Thank you for my birthday party babe :) 

Kelsey, Me and Debbie

Me and Kels

I had such a great time at home hanging out with family and friends, eating and eating some more :) We have only 71 short days left in Washington and couldn't be more excited to get home!!

Until next time,

Brie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment