Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Last Weekend in Seattle

This last Saturday, Maury and I went into Seattle and Bellevue for our last time before our move home.  It was bitter sweet for both of us because we really do love both cities.  We spent the day shopping and walking around some of our favorite stores.  We had fun reminiscing about each person that came to visit us this year and where we took them and things we did.  It's weird to think this year has already passed and we won't be able to just jump in the car and drive into Seattle next week.  We are both sure we will come back someday to visit but that could be years from now.  It's such a beautiful place and I think many times we took for granted where we have lived.















It was the perfect day! I know I speak for both of us when I say, we couldn't be more grateful for this beautiful place we lived our first year of marriage!

Until next time,

Brie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment