Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New York!

One night Maury and I went to my parents house to hang out and drink some wine.  While we were there, my mom told me of this idea she had..."I think we should go to New York!" she said. Of course I agreed and we got on our laptops and started looking at flights and hotels.  Maury and my dad were sitting in the other room, wondering what we were up to, because of the big smiles on our face! We clued them in, and they thought we were crazy!! We told them they didn't have to go and surprisingly that made them both say, "Okay, as long as we don't have to go!"

We booked our tickets, found a room, packed our bags and were on a flight less than 2 weeks later!! Talk about spontaneous!! Going to New York with just my mom was truly the trip of a lifetime. We shopped until we had blisters (and then some more), ate whatever we wanted, tried to find celebrities, and just had plain FUN! Thanks for such a great time momma and thanks Dad and Maury for letting us go :) Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip!!

Lunch at the Boat House



Oh Hey Ann Curry!

Hi Sara! Glad we could be friends for a minute!



Central Park

Freedom Tower


The beautiful 9/11 Memorial



Amazing churches all over the city

Across the water at night

Had to have cupcakes!

Getting our David Yurman souvenirs! 


Aunt Stacey's birthday gift from Tiffany!

We saw the Lion King

So excited to finally find Mister Softee

Frozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity 

It was good, to say the least

Kelly Ripa's House

Dash :)


Touring the City

At the Plaza Hotel

In the elevator before we awkwardly ended up in the Penthouse! ;)

We ended our trip at the Bouchon Bakery with the best Ho-Ho we've ever had

Until next time,

Brie :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment