Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It has been way to long!

I can't believe I have completely neglected my blog! I doubt anyone even reads it, which is fine, but I do want to at least keep it up most of the time so we have sometimes to look back on.  I recently looked through all of my posts from when we were in Washington and it brought back such good memories!

When we moved back to Fresno, we moved into my parents house before we got our own apartment. It was so nice to have such a smooth transition and to slowly look for an apartment and not be rushed. Once we moved in, I was able to decorate and do some painting.  Here are some before and after pictures of our apartment now! (These are all from my phone, so they might not be the best!)

Before

Before

This looks white but its an aqua color

White coffee table

Before

After--it's white like the coffee table

Still moving in but you get the idea

A better idea of the aqua color table

Our living room

I love the chairs and pillows at the end of our bed

Until next time,

Brie :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment