Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What To Say?!

So it's been a long time since the last blog post, but thats because nothing TO exciting is going on here in Washington.  Maury has had a lot of work to do and I've been working on keeping the apartment, laundry, and dishes clean! It is quite the chore and I now have a whole new respect for my mom and all of the things she does!! :)

We are coming home SO soon and are both so excited to see everyone! I'm sure the trip is going to go by so fast, but we are going to try to soak in all of the time with our favorite people! :) Until then here are a few of our favorite wedding pictures!! :)

The one and only Dani Mac 

Uhh?! Haha My dad had to iron Maury's pants for him! Priceless!

Lakers Tickets on our honeymoon

The best family

There was a lot of dancing before the ceremony! Alex and Dani showing off some moves

Kelsey teaching us how to Duggie

My dad practicing his Duggie moves




Dancing the night away!

We have so many pictures and love each of them, it's so hard to pick favorites! 

Until next time,

Brie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment