Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mama Bat In Town

It's been awhile since I have updated the blog.  I had every intention of taking a lot of pictures while my mom was here visiting for 5 days but with all of the shopping we did it totally slipped my mind.  Let's just say, I think we shopped at every Nordstroms from Olympia to Seattle :) It was so great to spend time with my mom, shop, eat and watch reality tv.  The last day she was here we decided to do the Seattle Duck Tour.  I was very much against this from the moment the idea was said. I don't trust something that can drive on the street and then float in the water.  That just doesn't seem safe to me! My mom and Maury had a few good laughs at my fear, but at the end was I very glad they convinced me to do it!  The views of the city from the water are breathtaking.  After the tour, we went to another Nordstroms, had dinner and drinks and BJ's and then dropped my mom off at the airport.  I hate saying bye, but it wasn't too hard because I knew I was going home in 2 weeks! Woohoo!!

me and my mom in front of EMP



All Ducked Out :)



The hotel the Beatles fished from out their window


Qwest Field

The Hammer Man

The second busiest Starbucks in the United States!

This is a picture of me and my mom at that Starbucks right when my mom got into town!
(This was before we knew how big it was!)

This picture was taken as we were entering the water, I was so scared!

The Horizon was a boat on Deadliest Catch

Floating House

Everyone was out enjoying the weather

The house from Sleepless in Seattle

Seattle Skyline

 
This is what our boat looked like in the water....this shouldn't be allowed!

I can't wait to go to Fresno in 2 weeks, I just wish Maury could go with me.  He has to stay behind for some work training exercises that are going on, but I know he wishes he could come too! I will be sure to take A LOT of pictures while I am home visiting everyone :) 

Until next time,

Brie :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment