Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mom's Birthday

While I was home it was also my mom's birthday! I am so glad I was able to be home to celebrate with her. I have the absolute best mom in the entire world and am lucky to not only have her as a mom, but also as a best friend! I'm ready to be back in Fresno so we can go to lunch, go shopping, and watch our favorite reality shows together when ever we want.  We had dinner at Cheesecake Factory a few nights before her birthday, went to Michael Buble, had lunch on her birthday and had yogurt before I left! I hope you had a wonderful couple of days celebrating Mom! I love you!! :)

Me and my Mom at the concert

Michael Buble was such a great concert!!

He came so close to us

On our way to lunch

My Dad and Mom--The Best Parents in the World!

My brother Seth and Me

Happy Birthday Mom!!

We love each other

My Family (missing Maury)



Until next time,

Brie :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment