Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's been awhile

There has been so much going on I haven't even thought about updating our blog. I'm sure so many people are feeling neglected. (sarcasm!) Haha! Two weekends ago Maury and I got to go home for a quick but very fun filled weekend.  We celebrated Rene Roy, my cousin and Maury's best friend's, Birthday! The weekend went by so fast I didn't even think about taking pictures! But I do have some pictures from the previous time I was home, so I will share those with you.

Taco Night at Grandma's!

Mom, me and Dad :)

Uncle Scott and Aunt Stacey

Grandma, CoCo and Grandpa

The Girls

Cousins--Jace, Me, Nicole and Jordan
(missing Maury and my brother Seth)

The Boys
Love this family
(Now we need one with Maury and Seth in it too!)

Believe it or not, I am going home AGAIN next week! This time I get to go come to celebrate the wonderful marriage of Kelly and Bryan! I am so beyond excited for their wedding and so glad I get to be a part of their special day. Maury and I are still trying to work things out for him to be able to come to the wedding also! Woohoo! Also, it will be my mom's birthday while I am home! This has been a great summer so far and I am excited for the rest of it!

Next time there will be lots of new pictures (hopefully!!)

Until next time,

Brie :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment