Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Team Stankevich Wedding!

While I was home I got to be a part of a beautiful wedding.  My maid of honor and wonderful friend Debbie Parker got to marry her best friend Vlad! Vlad proposed to Debbie the morning after my wedding and they got married 4 months later! Anyone that has planned a wedding knows how stressful it can be, but Debbie was on a mission and made it look so simple. I was sad to not be there for the whole planning process but it was very exciting to be there for the last minute details and preparations for her big day. Before I was married I attended weddings and thought it was so sweet and such a far away dream.  This was the first wedding I have been to since mine, and I was surprised how emotional I got thinking about how I had just said similar vows and had my special day just 4 months earlier. I am lucky to be married to such a wonderful man and it made me so happy to see my friend marrying someone who loves her so much!  I can't wait to move back to Fresno and spend more time with Team Stank! :)

The beautiful bride getting pampered the morning before
Ready to get into our dresses!!

Boston and Jordan sticking their tongue's out at me

Beautiful :) 

Their first look

So happy!

The newest Parker Family addition Brecker

Love this family so much--All of the Parker's

Friends Forever

Typical

My dad and mom at the wedding!

Joey is Debbie's brother who also sang at our wedding!

Walking down the isle as a bridesmaid this time :) 

Debbie and her dad :) 

Mr. and Mrs. Stankevich 

Debbie, Kourtney, Jennifer and Me 
Best friends our senior year of high school--just missing Annie!!

My parents and I with the bride and groom
(This was taken with my Iphone so the quality isn't that great!)

Joey, me, and Jordana

I love my Jordie Girl :) 

Love these ladies!
Joy, Callan, Meghan, Beth, Sarah, Jordana, me, Emily and Debbie 

Of course we had to do a funny face

The best roommate's I could have ever asked for the year before I got married!
Sarah, Beth Meghan and me (Missing Kelly!)

The Wedding Party!!! 

All together it was a wonderful day celebrating the new marriage of Debbie and Vlad! I am so glad I got to be a part of it and stand by Debbie's side!

Until next time,

Brie :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment