Thursday, April 28, 2011

Breakfast With Cousin's

While I was in Fresno I got to have breakfast with 4 of my all time favorite girls! Dani Mac, Channelle, Alex, and of course the one and only Lucy!! :) I am so grateful for each of these relationships individually and then put us all in one room together and it is guaranteed to be a great time! I can't wait to move home and get to spend more quality time with each of them.  Lucy is growing up so fast and is SO smart,  I just love her so much! I almost cried when she knew who I was and could say "Auntie BB"! Of  course, the only pictures I took were of Lucy, but she is just so darn cute, I couldn't resist :)

:) 

Breakfast with Momma and Aunties 

Being Silly

Cha Cha and Lucy with her bow

Auntie BB and Lucy

Kisses :)

How could I not LOVE these ladies!?
We missed you at breakfast Lindsey!
(This picture was from the photo booth at my bachelorette party!)

I am so grateful Dani made breakfast for us and let us hang out all morning! I can't wait for more of these mornings once we live in Fresno again.  Also, a BIG congrats to Channelle and Jordan who got engaged a few days after I left Fresno! It's time for another family wedding and great time!! :) 

Until next time,

Brie :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment