Friday, April 8, 2011

Wicked

I am so excited to see Wicked when I am home!! This will be my third time seeing it, but I know it will be just as wonderful as the first time I saw it!! I will have seen it in LA, New York on Broadway and FRESNO?! Not many exciting things happen in Fresno, but when I found out Wicked was going to be there, I knew I couldn't miss it! Another exciting part of going is that each time I have seen the show I've been with my mom. In Fresno it will be only her and I going, which I am beyond excited for! We are able to compare each show together and talk about our favorite parts! I will be sure to write a blog about the show after we see it!

The first time was in LA with my Grandma and Mom!

In LA at the Pantages Theater


Grandma and Mom


I was so anxious for it to start!


Seeing it in New York was quite the experience! This time the whole family saw it together! My Mom, Dad, Seth, Taylor, Maury and I.  Also Julie (Taylor's mom) and Lori/Auntie (Taylor's Aunt) saw it with us but we weren't able to sit together.


Maury and I

Seth and Taylor

Damon and Kim ( Dad and Mom)

Going to our seats!


My Dad, Seth and Maury actually really liked it!

My love 

And next......

Wicked in FRESNO!!! :) 

Until next time,

Brie 


No comments:

Post a Comment