Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Seth!

My baby brother turned 20 on May 5th, a Cinco De Mayo baby!! I can't believe I have a brother that is 20. I have loved watching him grow into such a wonderful, talented, hilarious man.  He is playing baseball at UC Davis and I am such a proud sister. I have been watching him play baseball forever and like to think I am him biggest fan, which is saying a lot because my dad and mom have never missed a baseball game! I'm so grateful for the relationship we have today and know it will just continue to get closer and stronger the older we both get!

So I wanted to wish a HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to my baby brother, Seth J! :)

Hawaii 2008

Powder Puff Cheerleader 2008

Baseball 2009

Easter 2009

Graduation 2009

Wedding 2009

Davis vs Fresno State 2010

Davis 2011

Davis 2011

My favorite spot to watch his games!

2009- Grand Slam Game :) 

Seth "Baseball" Batty-- "The Secret Weapon"

Happy 20th Birthday Brother! I love you!!

Until next time,

Brie :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment