Thursday, May 26, 2011

Reality TV Overload

Okay, so after The Bachelorette starting again this week and American Idol announcing Scotty McCreery as the winning I have two questions this week.

What the heck was Ashley thinking giving Bentley a rose?! Seriously.

Yeah he might be cute, but all of that goes out the window when you see the mean things he says behind her back! 

Second question (that I've been searching the internet for answers all day) are Lauren and Scotty actually dating?! If not, they should be because they are cute!


I know I said I only had two questions, but since everyone that reads this blog (if there is anyone) knows my obsession with the Kardashians, it seems only right to mention that Kim Kardashian is engaged!  I like to think I was one of the first people to know because I saw Khloe Kardashian post it really early in the morning on twitter! Haha Anyways, my question is, $2 Million on a ring, seriously?! That seems a bit over the top!



I think it's safe to say, this blog has been 'celebrity' overload!  Tomorrow Maury and I are going to the Mariners vs Yankee's baseball game, so hopefully I will remember my camera and take lots of pictures!

Until next time,

Brie :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment